Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Love: A Jariana Love Story Eppy 15






Ariana: Stupid son of a female dog!! *gets up and drinks water* Frankie: *Comes in* I heard a smash. Ari? What happened to your phone?? Ariana: Justin cheated on me. Ugh! Frankie: Awww Ari.. Ariana: It's alright. I don't care. Frankie: I chose someone. A girl. And her names Abby *smiles* Ariana: Aww thanks Frankie *smiles* Frankie: now, just forget about Justin. Ariana: I'll try. Frankie: Now, we'll meet Abby in the coffee shop down the street. Come on. *Coffee Shop* Abby: *motions to Frankie* Frankie?! Frankie: Oh! You must be Abby. Abby: Sure am *smiles* And, Is this beautiful girl Ariana Grande? Ariana: Hi *smiles* *They do those stuff they do to make people famous, sign stuff and blah blah* ----1 week later---- Ariana: *singing* Make it pop like Pink Champagne!! In the purple rain! We're gonna--- uhhh, Uhhhhm. Color? No no no. Uhhm party?? We're gonna party---pay-- paint paint paint the city, We're gonna show of all our pretty! *Fist in the air* YeS! Done! Liz: You done with the song?! Yes! Tori: we sat here looking at you write songs!! Ariana: I'm sorry guys, I'm just excited! Liz: When are you recording again? Ariana: They day after tomorrow. Tori: okay, you have Pink Champagne, Put Your Hearts up and Honeymoon Avenue. *smiles* good job Ari! Ariana: Thanks *smiles and then her phone rings and she picks it up* This is Ari! ??: Ari? Ariana: This is who? ??: Uhhm Justin.. Ariana: What do you want?! Justin: please give me another chance! I made a mistake and I want to ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment