Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Marie Louise's 49th Birthday / Cumpleaños 49 de Marilu






Marie-Louise's 49th Birthday Party... She did not want to do anything, but to have a small dinner with her family. However, Luis got her a guitar trio, flowers, and a camera. The girls cooked her a banana cake. Little did they know, that Marie-Lou had talked with a dog breeder and asked him to bring a female Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy (Luis had already convinced her not to get another dog, because they already have 3). Given that it was her birthday, Luis & the girls could not denied her another present. The film shows some of the various names we thought off.









If you aren't understanding.. let's go back to like.. 6 - 7 days ago? --- [It's kinda long.. :3 ] --- It all started when I was on twitter. I was doing the usual, tweeting :3 Then I get this tweet from a chick named @JourneezZwinky saying it was Journee and to tweet about her new ''back-up'' account. I tweeted about it and the real Journee (JourneeZwinkton) tweeted telling me that it wasn't her. So I tweeted my followers not to follow her. And later I get a tweet from "Journee" (JourneezZwinky.. Let's just call her poser? mk?) saying that it was her and said she'd do anything to prove it to me. So I say "Ok, tweet: This is JourneezZwinky) And she later changed it to saying: "Okay, i'll just tweet anything." I say no but the real Journee tweeted "Happy New Year!" and Then poser says "See, I tweeted happy new year. So now i'm real." I said "No I told you to tweet [insert what I said here]" But poser lost her cool and snapped calling me the names in the video. I snapped too and cursed a little aswell. That was it for a few hours. Next, she tweets more curse words and calls me rude names. I then take a break from this war and tweet: "I'm getting on zwinky!" And within 5 mins. There is a tweet from poser saying: "Oh hell no, tell me where you're big-headed a** is so I can fight you'' I get annoyed here and tell her the location we could meet up at. In the next 2 minutes she's there and this is where my recent "Journee! We found your poser!" video starts kicking in. -- Skipping ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment