Tuesday, November 6, 2012

39 day old ferret pup






In 2007 we had a mother ferret who gave birth in our shelter. Unfortunatly, when the pups where 1 to 2 weeks old she started biting them death. So when the pups where 4 weeks old we raised the pups by hand. (Before that they where just to to small.) In this clip I am playing with Aika (Wildcolor female) when she was 39 days old. She also had a brother (Damian, wildcolor male) and a sister (Finn, sandy female). Als note that this is NOT a normal sized 39 day old ferret pup. She was way too small for her age. We had another litter of 3 puppies a year before, but those pups where this size already at 2 weeks old. (The pup in the video did grow up to a normal sized adult ferret.) Also plz. don't post responced that I should call them kits. I am from the Netherlands, and here we call them pups. Also the audiance group I have for my account is Dutch, Belgium, German, Great-Britain (EU). I love the have an audiance from all over the world, and I am happy that you enjoy watching my movies. But plz. let me use my own names, and how the Dutch are prefer to call them. Over all, cultural diffrences are something great!









~The Others Find Nikki At The Car~ Ash; *Hugs Nikki* It's okay Nik. She's just jealous because people actually know our names and people only know her as a... Kris; You know our rule about cussing! Ash; I was going to say female dog. Nik; Thanks Ash. Kel; Nik, are you okay? Nik; *Doesn't look at him because she's ashamed of her past. Nods* Kris; Uh Rob I think we need to talk. *Takes Rob's hand and walks away* Ash; Jackson I need to explain everything to you. Come on. *Starts walking away* Jack; *Follows her* Kel; *Sits by Nikki* You don't have to explain if you don't want to. ~Nikki's POV;~ Kellan was the sweetest guy I knew. I mean he hears everything Chelsea said and still doesn't mind if I don't tell him anymore. I sighed and took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm about to share this with him. ~End Of Nikki's POV~ Nik; Kellan when I first started high school I was a geek who got teased every day for being different and not as pretty as the other girls. Chelsea always pointed out my flaws, especially in my gym class when we had swimming. She pointed out every ounce of fat that I had and she said that I was the ugliest thing she ever saw. So one day during sohpmore year I decided that I had enough of the teasing and I was going to change how I was. *Wipes her tears away* I knew I couldn't do much with my face but I could change my body. I was stupid and listened to Chelsea. I started skipping meals amd over excersing. (Bad spelling) Kel; *Opens his mouth to tell her to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment