Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DON'T CALL ME ANIMAL! (on iTunes)






iTunes link: itunes.apple.com My Facebook apps.facebook.com My Twitter www.twitter.com Intity Clothing: www.myspace.com Get a Tee! destorm.spreadshirt.com Send me something cool! DeStorm Power PO Box 25583 Brooklyn, NY 11202-5583 Lyrics: HOOK don't call me an animal cuz you don't understand me press fast forward I'm standing at the grammy's dog and i'll be barking at all of y'all that's when you can call me an animal don't call me an animal cuz you don't understand me press fast forward I'm standing at the grammy's beating my chest like gorillaz, proving that I'm realer that's when you can call me an animal VERSE 1 bark like the bear, cluck like the duck oops I mean chicken, dog what the? "HEY" I'm not a snake, nor pig, nor shark, nor rat but this is Gotham City I'm the 6 foot bat I'm whaling on u mu-"suckas" charge the Rhino girl give up the platypus I'm hung like the Dino crab ass wiasels trying to stop King Kong but it's the anaconda at your door, ding dong the black sheeps back, the hoods willy wombat I earned my stripes Zebra, what you think of that the big dog wolverine, here to clear the path standing tall gators on, call me giraffe Mr. Calmel pockets full aint no water under that Liono, Tigra, Pathro, Thundercats real rappers are extinct just like the dodo octopus cuz its bout 8 that can flow tho HOOK don't call me an animal cuz you don't understand me press fast forward I'm standing at the grammy's dog and i'll be barking at all of y'all that's when you can call ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment