Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Boy Named Sue was Tough Too..Here's a Boy Named Honey!






This is a video of my 9 month old beautiful Pit Bull that I kept calling Honey cause I couldn't think of a name to fit him! Honey seems like a sad name for a male Pitt but a Boy named Sue was tough so #$ %^&* it!
Video Rating: 0 / 5









Hurrr Hypercam ruined the quality, derp. This is my selfy from Tinierme, Krastor (in game name too). He's totally not related to my OTHER Krastor. I'm just unoriginal with names. :c Oh, and they both love crosses, how about that. /totally unoriginal with names and likes Yeah that's a giant cross on his back if you got confused. Dog ears too, tried to make them look like they do in Tinierme but ffffffff- I really need to give him a different hairstyle, it totally does not match the outfit at all, rofl. xD OTL Figured I'd turn it into a speedpaint since I felt like it plus it helps my coloring to get faster, yay. Otherwise I'm as slow as a crippled turtle. Right now though I'm tired, it's 3AM, and I need some sleep so I'm cutting this short and will most likely edit it sometime later when my brain is fully awake. Full picture since Hypercam is a meanie face and does the quality no justice. i189.photobucket.com DA Image: junsei-reikaru.deviantart.com Songs are: Eye of the quill-driver by Sisimai Brothers 悪魔に捧ぐ鎮魂歌 by 玖原イヅナ; (do not know their english name, sorry. Taken directly from their C78 album) /disclaimer I claim no rights to the music and all that and the songs belong to their original owners. Both are remixes of Touhou songs. Touhou belongs to ZUN. /end disclaimer
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment