Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flash Dog Games For Girls

We all know that kids of different sex have different tastes in playing games. In the earlier days, the toys were made especially for girls, like kitchen and doctor sets, dress up the dolls and others, while the boys had their green army men. Girls also like to have some story line in their games with puzzles and time management features.
Today, you can find variations for girls and boys in online virtual games as well. Although some girls love to play the action games dog games like Dog Police, most of them prefer to click the soft spoken games like "Puppy Fetch", "Way to home", "I lost my Puppy" and "Grooming the Dog".
Simple puppy fetch flash dog games do not involve any deadlines or other rigid rules to engage in play. Usually the boss or a big dog throws an object, namely a Frisbee, bone or stick and the puppy has to fetch it back to him. You will help the puppy to reach the object and bring it back to the boss. There may be some simple obstacles like trees, logs, cats and rocks on the way to reach the focus. The cute little puppies found in this dog game fascinates the girls a lot and they keep moving forward to next levels easily and quickly.
Girls are always thrilled to solve the simple maze puzzles. Hence, finding the way to get back home, the game "Way to Pet Shop" is likely to attract young girls. They can effortlessly play with their mouse. Move the mouse to proceed with the puppy. One should avoid crashing on anything on your way home, which is the single rule involved in this game.
There are some other games where you take care of the puppies and train them, as you do with your real dogs at home. So many girls of deprived of a pet, due to lack of special place, lack of time to care for them or even allergies may be a cause to avoid pet puppies at home. Dog games could maybe provide these young girls with a an outlet for their desire to play with a pet puppy or dog. Usually, the girls take care of the dogs like they would do with their dolls and it is real fun to be with these animated dogs online.







© 2011 WMG "Next Girl" by The Black Keys from 'Brothers,' available now. Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero. Download on Itunes: Download on Amazon: Links: Facebook: www.facebook.com Website: www.theblackkeys.com "Next Girl" Lyrics: The look of the cake It ain't always the taste My ex girl she had Such a beautiful face I wanted love But not for myself But for the girl So she could love herself My next girl Will be nothing like my ex girl I made mistakes back then I'll never do it again With my next girl She'll be nothing like my ex girl That was a painful dance Now I got a second chance A beautiful face And a wicked way And I'm paying for her Beautiful face every day All that work Over so much time If I think too hard I might lose my mind My next girl Will be nothing like my ex girl I made mistakes back then I'll never do it again With my next girl She'll be nothing like my ex girl That was a painful dance Now I got a second chance
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment