Thursday, August 23, 2012

NEW schleich bar tour of''Green forest stables''.






Ouh dear soo many tours. XD and my two calfs need names,bernes moutin dog needs and great dane female(mom) needs name and arabian appy stallion.
Video Rating: 5 / 5









Some priceless pictures of my pets that make me seem like a great pet photographer! no photos were cropped, edited, or photoshopped! usually when I take pictures I try NOT to get a certain pic, i just take pictures over and over again, i get lots that are just crap and delete them, but a lot of them turn out to be somthing very funny or really cute! lighting also makes a difference, in some pics it made my dog, Freckles, look so beautiful!! another thing is, peanut butter and random picture taking can get VERY funny pictures of your dog!! i also have some of my pets in the background of a different pet picture, and it makes the photo funny! I also sometimes think the colored eyes ruin the pictures, but I got used to it, and in some, the colored eyes make it even better/funnier!! This isn't all the great pics I have, but the video got SO long, i would have had to add another song! enjoy listening to some P!nk music! PET NAMES (only ones in this video) White ferret: Cotter Gray/white cat: Charms Brindle dog: Chance other dog: Freckles dark colored/striped cat: Courage (shows him as adult and kitten) Small gray kitten: Saeta Brown ferret: Ringo PET NAMES (all pets I currently have) total of 9 pets! Courage --black/grey striped cat - male - 2yrs old Saeta --grey kitten - female - 4months old Charms --grey/white cat - female - 1yr old Chance -- brindle dog - hound/shepherd mutt - male - 2yrs old Freckles --tan/white dog - Australian cattle dog/labrador mix - female - 8yrs old ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment