Monday, August 20, 2012

Special Music Video About Struggling Families & the Recession - Dad Got Talent






Here is a music video that is heart felt and makes me get tears like I had when I heard about that singer Sung-Bong at Korea's Got Talent who reminded me of Susan Boyle with his surprising voice and story of his childhood and also an update on the name we picked for the puppy. We now have a new pet and he is so cute. We were looking for a name for our new Chihuahua puppy dog. There were so many great names that were posted to that video. We hard a very hard time picking the best name. We did have a favorite name that we thought was best for our new puppy and the name we picked and the shout-out to the one who picked it is near the end of our music video. Please check back later as we finish picking the top ten best names that we would have considered naming our puppy. All 3 of us voted on the name and we also like how our puppy responded top the name we picked so that help make our decision too. Our music video is a video made by my dad and clips of my sister and I as we share some fun together. As we know the economy is really bad and we are in a recession right now. Many people are out of work and losing their homes and not making enough money to make ends meet. This song touches on some of those feeling of hope and feelings of sadness during those hard times. Please let us know how you feel about the song. I am not singer so it is not about how bad my voice is but it is about the feelings that are expressed through music about the things that I see going on in the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment