Sunday, August 26, 2012

Soundtrack for Kinja: Wolf-Dog of Legend trailer






Songs: First~Mercy in Darness ( two steps to hell) Second~Autobots Theme~Transformers I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIN THE AUDIO BUT I DID MIX THEM TOGETHER. TRAILER SOUNDTRACK for my new series, first episode coming out (maybe) soon Story: A young Collie/wolf mix named kinja has been accepted into a pack. he learns that once, all wolves lived together in peace and harmony. Kinja is told about the Great Storm that had forced all Wolves, then in one pack, to leave there home. Alpha and Soren, the alpha male and female, Try to explain to Kinja that no wolf will accept such peace and harmony ever again. but kinja still believes it will happen again. Then the wise lone wolf,Kyde, meets him and tells him that the great storm will return by the next darksun, which is next winter.Kinja knows that there are 7 total packs living in the forest, including many lone wolves, but can he get all the packs to believe him and kyde that the great storm will return before its too late? all 7 packs will have to unite with eachother and all lone wolves. Even worse, His mother, a collie named Ginger, lives in an abandoned killer nest ( killer is a human) while his father, Tank, lives as a lone wolf. Can Kinja persuade Alpha to help the Other wolves in time to avoid the Great storm once again?? Thats all i got know. its basicly what would be on the back of a book if it was a book. XD SPECIAL THANKS TO DLARGE9- for animating my series Mistymay02- for the help with names and freidnships^^
Video Rating: 5 / 5









My female four year old dog ("Demon" small black dog.) and my 4 month old male puppy ("Little Tyke" slightly larger brindled male.) chilling on my bed. The content still sucks, my camera isn't the best which is why I had the music playing in the background, not sure it helped that much. (Not my real dogs names by the way.)
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment