Monday, August 27, 2012

One Special Maltese Girl






...turns 4 years old in 2 December, 2010. She was pre-introduced to the Internet World as a mystery. No one knew about her, joining our lives - not even Kat who only knew about her a week before seeing her. "Secret" was one of the puppy name suggestions that was suggested by some online pals because of this story. Long story short, Crystal was the one who picked her name by looking at me only when I called out "Crystal" out of the other names that I called out loud to test for her. But now, as I think about it, I think that Secret does fit her as well. When you meet her and spend sometimes with her in the first period for the first time, you don't get to know much about her *personality wise*. She isn't as expressive as Snowy, my boy maltese, for a first timer. However, once you get to know her, you get to see her personality shines wish you :) she is the whole definition of Loyalty, sweetness, love, joy, cuddles and kisses. Her mischievous acts are there too - don't be fooled by the halo that your mind pictures on her head when you get to know her well and see how very well mannered she is. She does get her times. She learned and is still learning A LOT from Snowy. I can't help it but love her. Hope you enjoy watching this short video. xoxo Kat
Video Rating: 4 / 5









I love Pit-bulls and own a couple my self. I'm always around them and know that they are the sweetest dogs you'll find. I hope you enjoyed this. It was emotional to make it, but i hope it not only makes a point to stop pit-bull fighting, but also to stop judging the good ones by their reputation. There is so much good in them. If you want to know, my dog's names are Oreo-Cookie and Robbie. (a girl and a boy)
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment