Saturday, October 13, 2012

13 Year Old Girl Rapping






ALL LYRICS ARE WRITTEN BY ME Lyrics: So many things wrong I can't even go on The world is collapsin' Unemployment, this is happnin' This world's gone crazy Were runnin' out of money All the rich guys acting funny Can't get money for camp from daddy The pressure to be perfect It's not even worth it On the mic I'm incredible My rhymes are so powerful I could be influential Give me a pen and pad I'll become sensational The years you've been on Earth, they don't matter It's about the people that surround you with constant chatter Now there's dollar signs in boss Yet no mind in thoughts Say what you want to say today Wind up dead on the news the next day You gotta stop living your life like this Brought in this world to look at others and diss When it comes to family I've always been closer to my mom but my mom brought in this new guys his names Jon My sista uses him like her own minion I swear his dog "it" has gone insane Chewing at my leg while I'm trying to sustain Moving onto Boca This place is a chokehold Every minute another "add on" is sold And a starbucks is bought 13.99 for a tiny cup and teeth to rot All the teens faking shots Every 12 year old wants to be thought of as the new killing machine Glasses, braces, looking might petite Kids sayin curse words I've never knew existed Every crew trying to be the new bitches Little bullied kids gets punched for snitchin' Pushed on the lockers breaks the hinges Juice squirted in his eyes from oranges And this is how the kids ...

No comments:

Post a Comment