Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zoo Trip!






Hey guys, so I put this video up on this channel just because I thought this would be a great opportunity to give yo guys some footage of animals to maybe reference from. I actually went to the zoo for this very reason. I lately have been wanting to branch out onto other animals besides wolves, and I took tis opportunity to get some footage for anatomy study :) I have some other animals that I filmed that I did't put on this video. Also, if you would like more footage of a specific animal in the vid, let me know and I might be able to send you some :) Animals in Order (Some I forgot the names of): Monkey (Forgot which kind) Forgot the Name Lori Bird Wallaby Sable Antelope Joey Porcupine Crocodile Black Panther Panther Singing Dog Forgot the Name Forgot the Name Forgot the Name Sloth Meerkat Tamerin White Tiger Ringtailed Lemur Random Monkey Random Monkey Lioness (They didn't have a male lion, which frustrated me....) Tiger Llama Forgot the Name White Rhinoceros Addax Zebra Giraffe Jaguar Creepy Eel thing.... Flamingo Sting Rays Alligator (I think it was albino.) Otter Another Alligator Lionfish Penguin
Video Rating: 5 / 5









This is Gucci trying to kill the trash man because apparently he needs to die for taking our trash. hehehe Watch TruG79 True Gamer 3ntertainment remix here- www.youtube.com Names of Dogs Female English Bulldog - Gucci Male Pitbull - Chewy Male lhasa apso - Stinky
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment