Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wrap Your Head Around This Part Four -The Heart Of it All -CPR






After being Attacked at my home by a group of unknown criminals on or about Jan 22-23,2012, apparently my heart stopped and this bunch did CPR on me along with possible shock somehow. You can hear the Female say "trip" and a male say "roll over". My Husband Robert Blane Crookshank knows these people and knows why they were there. Personally I believe I stumbled onto an iilegal business on our computer and in June of 2012 I hired a computer firm to work on my computer. They found an extra hard drive installed and I asked them to open it. It was then confiscated by Homeland Security. One of these women is also apparently having an affair with my husband-Robert Blane Crookshank-I stumbled upon these files on my voice recorder when checking it. I had broken viens on my breast and stomach, I could not explain, Behind my left knee was a huge knock, I believe, I was tazered during initial attack which can be heard on the Attack file. My heart cramped for days and I ended up in the Winchester ER 3 days later. Also my left foot was swollen and I couldn't stand weight on it-she says at one point to someone-your on her foot. she tells someone "He'd die for you" and I'm sure I recognize the male's voice. I recognize 4 males voices and/or names on the recordings but I know none of the females. Their names are Connor,Dana,Melissa, and a Steve I do not know. My front porch chimes are playing away in the wind. I can hear Blane Whispering "Come On Anita". The Female says something to the ...









Pups born January 10th. 2 Available pups Cowboy (Male-Black and lots of White) & Earl (Male-Black and White). (Pup names are optional.) See www.abbordercollies.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment