Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DOG RESCUED! FIONA! (HopeForPaws)






Check out the charity: www.hopeforpaws.org I'm posting this video, because it really touched me! I love all dogs and animals in general, and it made me feel really good inside to know that the people in this video were doing this. I have much respect toward them! Also after watching this video I have decided to donate money to a local animal rescue foundation that helps abandoned dogs like the one in this video. I hope this video touched you the same way it touched me. Thanks for watching. Extra tags for today! (So this video gets more views) The Minecraft Files #247 TQF - TRIPLE BUILD! (HD) The Minecraft Files #247 TQF - TRIPLE BUILD! (HD) the minecraft files ChimneySwift11 ChimneySwift TQF Triple Question Friday Swifters are number one building tropicraft mod Tropicraft beach Tropicat building names tropicraft fruit dispensers dispenser koala bear tropicraft monkey wheat farm large wheat farm survival notch adventure minecraft 1.2.5 The Minecraft Files #247 TQF - TRIPLE BUILD! (HD) The Minecraft Files #247 TQF - TRIPLE BUILD! (HD) the minecraft files ChimneySwift11 ChimneySwift TQF Triple Question Friday Swifters are number one building tropicraft mod Tropicraft beach Tropicat building names tropicraft fruit dispensers dispenser koala bear tropicraft monkey wheat farm large wheat farm survival notch adventure minecraft 1.2.5
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment