Sunday, October 7, 2012

Puppy Christmas - New Chihuahua (Fun Contest)






puppy Christmas? We love Puppy Christmas! We got a new puppy for Christmas! We now have a new pet and he is so cute. We are looking for a name for our new Chihuahua puppy dog. You can help us by coming up with a good name and posting it as a comment down below. We will pick the best name and then we will make a shout-out to the person who has the best name that we decide to use. Our puppy is a male (boy) He is about 8 weeks old! We will pick the best name on this upcoming Sunday Evening at about 8:00 PM EST Royalty Free Music created by by Jason Shaw and is released under Creative Commons license 3.0 www.audionautix.com Sign up for auditioning to be on TV by visiting our official website at www.all4tubekids.com Did you get a puppy for Christmas? If you did what kind of puppy did you get? Have a fun "Puppy Christmas"









This was taken with my laptop's webcam, i was sick today =( but i got better about halfway through the day. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats at my mom's house, and 6 cats and 5 frogs at my dad's. You meet my dogs and 1 of the cats in this vid, the names are cody (Male dog) Lexi (Female dog) and Emmy (female Cat). sorry for the terrible quality, Cody kept trying to lick me and i was trying to talk so when i let him lick me he licked inside my mouth Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment