Friday, October 19, 2012

Tribute to my dog






MY choclate lab.Female her names cinnamon.MY old youtube was NandM17
Video Rating: 5 / 5









Yo my names franny and I got a dog One day I walked him in the fog I turned and saw a honey and didn't pay attention To my dawggie uh oh my poochie went missin I was walkin one day down the fine lil street Then I saw this poochie who was lookin so sweet And then I remember I was hungry and poor I wanted this poochie in mah stomach for sure I was startin to sweat, I was startin to cry My baby lil poochie just went bye bye I din know what to do, so I called the popo Then I looked down the road and I saw this hobo I said ,wheeeeeere, where my poochie gooooo' I lost him down this roaaad I really wanna knowwwwww Hes got no place to go, I really wanna know Where my poochie go So I saw this lady comin at me foul She was lookin for some poochie, then she heard a growl' She axed me, do you got mah dog? Have you seen my poochie? I said gurl hell no this my baby from my coochie I was feelin pretty sketch, the hobo baby be hairy If that lil thang be a human it be rull rull scary Then I saw that it was my poochie! It be black and white! Then I said hey yo hobo lets go and fight I was startin to sweat, I was startin to cry I just wanted this poochie stirred and fried Like some noodles in my pho, yeah delish There was no way on earth she getting back her FEMALE DOG I said yooooooo, that's where my poochie gooooo' His poor lil poochie soulll Was stuck with this hobooooooo Give back my poochie yo, don't put him in gumbo Please don't eat him nooo I ran after the hobo, poochie poochie be ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment