Monday, October 1, 2012

Ginga Tabi Tamo






Sorry this isn't another slideshow, but I had another idea for a fanfic(yes I write those.) It involves Tamo(Giyan) and Chaiji(Hiyan), Gin's brothers. I changed their names because they don't sound interesting and some people get confused when they hear their names for the first time. Summary: After an argument with Chaiji, Tamo sets out to find Gin, and see for himself if he cares about him at all. While on the journey to Ohu, Tamo becomes a pack leader to a pack of former battle dogs, and has to face an unknown evil that might shock Gin himself. Names: Tamo - From Tamotsu(meaning protector, keeper) Ryuga - From Ryu (meaning dragon) and adding ga because I felt like it. Gundown - From Gun and down (story will explain his name) Kuromen - Combining Kuro(black) and Kamen (mask) Masuku - Name also means mask Aikami - Combing Ai(love) and Okami(wolf) Torakami - Combining tora(tiger) and okami(wolf) Walter - means commander of the army Chaiji - From chairo(brown) and added ji because I felt like it People who made line art and Hiyan picture: lineart4you SilverTiger-Sophie Tai 91 katxofxxthexsand ANBU-Flashez RurouniGemini83 (Hiyan picture) Demonic Pokeyfruit I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.









*'*'*NO COPYRIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC. IS FOR ARTISTIC AND INSPIRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY*'*'* So this is a Quick Little Freestyle i did. I Been Dancing 4ever BUT new to recording &all that.....The RANDOMEST things happen everytime im tryna record! So dont Mind my Dog, his Names Jake(:

No comments:

Post a Comment